Sunday, January 31, 2010

Allow me to introduce EMMY LOU!

Sunday, January 31st 2010

Yes.....all poodle people are a little crazy!...... But seriously this dog is hilarious!

We (Emmy & I of course) are currently in the process of learning to ride a bicycle.....(Poor-poor Chad) I'll post pics of that one day when I'm steady enough! HA! Chad is making us learn the hard way and not putting training wheels on!

So far we've done really well! I think we are both just a little worried about what the other one might do!

She is so full of personality and makes life a bit more fun! She will be making the trek across country with us, but we should be fine since she's been Gypsying with us for over 6 years...




This one....I walked in and caught her sleeping with one of her babies! Pretty darn sweet!

So... I guess I just felt I should formally introduce her to all of you because you will be seeing quite a lot of lil miss Emmy Lou!

1 comment:

  1. hmmmmmmm....waiting patiently for news of the current road trip!!
    Emmy???...........Hurry Home!!

    ReplyDelete