Monday, June 28, 2010

White Trash Surprise Birfday party!!!


So after Jen's shower we all sorta split up and went our own way (so i thought)...well....... little did I know.....they had a lil jewel of a party planned.....White Trash Themed!!!! OH YEAH!


So we had to make a "quick stop" at the Blue Collar Bar and when i walked in bam....everybody was all tacky and trashy!!!


Ok.....so it did take me a bit to figure out what was going down....


They made me a yummy chocolate cake and had fake red carnations as centerpieces......oh & lets not forget the brewskeys they had brought in special....PBR, Schlitz, Pearl Light, and Natural Light!!! Mmmmmm.......

Jen, Steph, Sandy, Jamie, me, and Amber all trashy looking!


I'm dying for her to put this on her birth announcement!!! It would be perrrrfect!


I was so surprised and super happy to spend an entire day with really good friends...We later went home and all piled in Lilah Jane's nursery and just thought about what was to come!!!!

Guess we gotta keep our trashiness on the down-low.....when all the babies come in the picture!

2 comments:

  1. That's MY daughter in law!!! bwaahahahahahahahaha!! and I thought she was still in training....looks like she's perfected the "crazy" ways of people we love!!!
    and OH!!!! jen.......we have got to frame that pic!!! hahahahahahha

    ReplyDelete