The husband and I have been back and forth to Dallas the last few months looking for jobs, places to live, etc. (so pleeeeeeaaaase keep your fingers crossed)
I am lucky enough to have two of my best friends that live in Dallas and have been letting us crash at their place.....we literally have an areobed mattress and a rubber-maid full of clothes in the back of the car at all times.....gypsy style of course
Well anyway, I had few interviews last week so we packed up and headed over. Hopefully I will hear something in the next day or so.
And it's just a matter of time before the Dallas area realizes what a hot commodity they have in Chad!!!

But for now all we can talk about is how we wish we were back in Honduras and not in reality...Being a grown up suuuucks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment