Home sweet lil Home!!!!
So this is our new lil love shack in Dallas! We actually never toured the apartment prior to leasing it..... so we really had nooooo idea how small 740sq ft really was!! But ya know at least we have our own lil place again!!
I came over and started working at Dr. Hackney's office the first week in September and moved in to our apartment that second week. Chad wasn't able to make it over with all of our things until mid-september so me & Emmy Lou slept on an air-mattress and sorta just got used to our NEW surroundings!!!
Ok so we sold most of our things if you can believe it by looking at these pictures!! We fillllllled the apartment with boxes and are honestly still working on it. Lee Bob Quinn was kind enough to help us unload the uhaul...OMG......could not have done it without him!
So these are just a few pics of our apartment full of boxes!!! It's gotten better and I will post some pics of it once i have it all cute and decorated but this is our new HOME!!!!
Look at lil Em in her sunny spot. awwwwwww...I miss her so. Miss ya'll too. Kinda got used to having you at my beckon call.....~sigh~~
ReplyDeleteBut I'm happy ya'll are settling in....