Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Holidays!!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

So i haven't had much going on to report....just the usual....running around like crazy last minute shopping, cleaning, working.....blah blah blah!!!


But this past weekend we did have a lil shin dig work Christmas party!!! It was super fun and these girls are a blast!

We were doing "Hackney's Angels!!" Hahahaha!!


Valerie, Mercedes, Cordy, and Dr.....At the Grape Restaurant...Soooooo Yummy!


This is the staff with Dr. Hackney.....


Me and lover boy.....The tables we were at were a little small for us big people...and well let's just say it lead to a few fiascos...But that's how we roll!


Pretty sure this is when I almost knocked the entire table over trying to cross my legs....can you say BIG GIRL (....Sarah Hafley)


Anyway...We had a blast and the husband and I are looking forward to a great weekend filled with laughter, good food, and family!!!



I truly hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment