Wow it's really weird to type 2011!!! Anyway I have a few left over pics from ringing in 2011!!

Jennifer and Charlie enjoying a lil pre-party out our place....
This night we had the most people we've ever had in our apartment...5 people in less than 700 sq feet..hehehe!
Anyway...we hoped in the the most awkward cab ride ever (another story) and headed over to the Lower Greenville area to eat at this delicious lil place Gloria's!!! I think I've written about this place before! It is super yummy! (And they have papusas!!!)

Jennifer and Karesaa...pretty girls!!

Sweet birthday boy!!!
....conveniently enough this place is literally across the street from the Granada, where we went to watch the concert!

Chad and Charlie...they were posted up in this spot all night and just set back and let us girls dance like wild banjis!!
Again it was a great night...just making memories with the loves of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment