We have been so blessed this year and we have so much to be thankful for!! But boy let me tell you how much fun it was to eat a piece of chocolate pie and not feel the guilt that came with it this year!!! I'm totally thankful for that!!
Since we are getting close to the nitty gritty we started chatting last night about our upcoming "due date" and AYIYIYIYIYI.....we are REALLY starting to feel the pressure! Only 2 months to go!!
I am 30 weeks today and as you can tell below growing everyday!! Chad was gone the whole last week and hunted every morning and afternoon! He loved it!
We had so much fun with our families over the weekend. It was my first Thanksgiving at the McCormicks deer camp and we had such a wonderful time. I left on Friday and went to my families house to hang out and do some Black Friday shopping!! (actually Black Friday & Saturday shopping) Sooooo fun!!
We did find a little bit of time to get a few pics of this future lil love muffin McCormick!! I am soooo in love with him and everyone keeps saying...... Oh just you wait!! :)
This evening we are registering at the hospital and going to pick out a christmas tree!! A real live one!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment