Thursday, July 5, 2012

Lilli in the Big D!

Thursday, July 5th, 2012

Hope everyone had a fantastic July 4th! I had the day off so we worked our booties off at the house!  But it was a wonderful day because my little man got to stay home from school so I had the whole day to stare at him whenever I wanted to!!


I wanted to share a few fun pics from this past weekend! The super fly cutest little neice ever, Lilli came to play. Chad's brother Matt and wife Amy came too and we had a blast! They arrived at our house Saturday early evening and we just hung out and watched the kids play!


Lilah Jane came over to play too! Lilli and Lilah are only a few months apart so they were super cute together!  Austin would just sorta watch and take it all in! And boy is he in for it!


Chad made fish tacos and they were delightful! We had a little vino but we were probably all in bed by like 10:00pm (And honestly that's up late for me) Times are a changing!! ....


Chad and Lilli spending some QT together!

 On Sunday we woke up and went to...Glorias (of course) for lunch!  I was able to snap a couple of pics of everyone hanging out drinking yummy margs and eating the best mexican food!

Tha brothers


tha Quinns minus banshee lilah jane


sweet Aunt Amy loving on A




Tried to get a pic of all the kids! I think Austin was worn out by these women!



1 comment:

  1. makes my heart so warm to see those brothers together like that!!
    and duh.........I hope Lilli's mom and dad were there...my grandaughter better not be traveling by herself just yet. At least, not without me!!! heheheheh

    ReplyDelete