Monday, August 6, 2012

Look how he's grown

Monday, August 6th, 2012


Austin Rex turned 6months last Wednesday and boy I can not tell you how the time flies!! I still feel like we just found out I was knocked up with the kid!

 Everyone keeps saying to cherish every minute.... so I'm really going to make an effort to drink in every moment with him.  



3months

6months
Just 3 months difference and now he's standing up and going to be crawling at any second!! Wowzas!!

4 comments:

  1. He is just the sweetest little boy ever! I'm so glad I got to see him over the weekend. They really do grow up too fast. You'll be planning the birthday party before you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that phrase "knocked up with da kid" .....i just wish i had said it...wait , maybe i did

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was me . not sure who &#39 is

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep capn! he is known as "tha kid" b/c of you!! hehehe! Better than "the situation" when i was knocked up w/ him!!

    ReplyDelete