Tuesday, December 4th, 2012
How good am I supposed to be Santa??
We took Austin to see Santa on Saturday and snapped this amazing photo! It reminds me of a card I sent out years ago and I swear is really similar to this look! I think the card had a little boy that said "Define Good?"
And well....we were informed by his daycare teachers last week that they now call him "Little Bully" so i'm convinced him and Santa had a moment..... :)
check this out! http://constantchatter-jmac.blogspot.com/2009/12/oh-santa.html
ReplyDeleteheheheh....and I dare someone to tell ME that my grandson is a bully...why, it's only sweetness and sugarplums in those eyes!! heh!
yeah yeah that's the card!!!hahahahaha!! it is perfect!! yay you found it!!
ReplyDeleteand Mrs J Ms. Betty told me that's what they call him! I like to think he's just patting the kids like little love pats..they said it's not the younger kids or kids his age it's the older-walking kids!!
HAHAHAHA!!!! yep, that's OUR austin!!
ReplyDelete