Sunday, June 2, 2013

Beans, A Birthday, and a Zoo!

 Sunday, June 2nd, 2013



Guess who's baaaaackk.......

Glorias has the best bean dip as you can tell!!


OK OK I know I'm not so good at this blog thing. I mean it's hard work keeping up!!  so mucho props to you gals! So for now please allow me to share a few cute lil pics of  A man. This is all back from last month.
We took Austin to the Dallas Zoo to see all the animals.
checking out the alligators or monkeys...can't remember
sorry these pics are jacked but ya know......

We met LJ and the Quinns and had a blast!




The month of May was a wonderful one and it was so busy! But we did find the time to celebrate my 32nd birthday!
ha!





So fun! Love that we can have so much fun with our little one but then take a night for ourselves! We are one lucky family!

No comments:

Post a Comment