K so i have the funniest dog ever!!! Emmy Lou loves her babies (toys) and she is sorta known to tear all the stuffing out of them (Mrs J has even had to put most of them away in the Toy Graveyard! HA)
So for some reason this one, in particular, is the love of her love. She is so careful with it and takes it everywhere...

This was actually the other night.....she was soooo excited when we got home and carried her baby around and then decided to eat....and well i guess maybe share.....

......taking a nap!!!

This is soooooooo my fav...Woke up one morning and walked out and this is how she was.....
I mean you would prob think i'm crazy if you knew how many pics i have of Emmy but she totally cracks me up!!!!
I am "crazy" and I know how much she cracks me up!!! I also know that she's never quite as happy as when she can hear one's heartbeat....ahem.....meaning when she sitting in your lap close on your chest!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's a lovah...not a fighter!!