Monday, July 19 2010
(really more like February 19th 2010...but whateva!!!)
So once again I came across some pics and I had to share them....



Ventura has the most beautiful sunsets ever!!! and we had to catch a few more the week before we moved back south....(If you look close you can see the surfers in the water!!) This paricular sunset was super special and pretty emotional for us...
(really more like February 19th 2010...but whateva!!!)
So once again I came across some pics and I had to share them....



Ventura has the most beautiful sunsets ever!!! and we had to catch a few more the week before we moved back south....(If you look close you can see the surfers in the water!!) This paricular sunset was super special and pretty emotional for us...
.....so we......had to obviously follow it up with cocktails and some good food.....
It was our last supper at our fav lil place Casa de Soria
(honestly the BEST margaritas eva) MMMMMMMMMM........super yummy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment