Chad and I decided to go check out the Texas state fair in Dallas this past saturday. A couple of the girls I work with were going so we joined em for a bit. It was a blast....but I'll get to that in a minute....
So we go around 4pm for a leisurely night at the fair. We decide to take the dart so we don't have to park...well little did we know the freakn thang was being taken over by ZOMBIES.......It was the strangest yet most fascinating thing i've ever seen. Every stop we made more and I mean MORE ZOMBIES piled on the dart. Till there wasn't room to move...
creepy huh!? So we were a lil overwhelmed but decided to take some quick pics of people and of course start asking questions.
Come to find out it's a fundraiser for the North Texas Food Bank and they had almost 5,ooo people show up!!!
she was the cutest little zombie baby ever!


I'll just say....most of you know i've been taking the dart to and from work and this will never be topped...(& I've seen some pretty nutty stuff) Think i'm still having nightmares......
No comments:
Post a Comment