Sunday, October 24, 2010

Texas State Fair

Sunday, October 24, 2010


So after the insane ride on the dart we finally made it to the fair. We have been hearing about all the yummy food (fried beer, fried frito pie, fried cheesecake) and how HUGE this fair is. So we meet two of my friends/coworkers and went to take a gander.

My coworker Sarah is taking the pic but her BF Nolan is on the left, next to him is my other coworkers son Isaac, and Mercedes is next to Chad and I.



This is the original Big Tex's head...so we decided to take a pic and the friggn clown scarred the mess out of us...not much for clowns....I mean have you ever seen the movie IT...

Anyway Chad and I had a great time visiting with our new friends and really enjoyed seeing all the sights of the fair. And of course eating...We had a footlong corn dog, fried cheese curds, fried green beans,and a funnel cake....Gonna spend some time on the treadmill this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment