Friday, February 4, 2011

I Feel Revived!!!

Friday, February 4th, 2010

So we finally all figured out where and when we could be together.... about a month late but whatever works..right!


Jamie, Corey, Jen, Karessa, Jennifer, and me!


We had a beautiful suite at the Hotel ZaZa ;)...... and quickly decided why would we want to go out and be away from the amazingness of this hotel!!???

The Escape Suite...check it out:


http://www.hotelzazadallas.com/dallas-hotel-suites.php

...2 beds, a sitting room, bar room, balcony, oh and 3 bathrooms....just sayin!


We decided to have a few glasses of wine while getting ready and then go down to The Dragonfly for "A MARTINI" Hmmmmmmm....


Well we end up spending a lil more time down there........oops it happens.

After showing the fancy place our dance moves we head back up to the room to open Christmas presents....so fun......I'll post pics of that later.



This is prob a very familiar look....talking about getting into trouble (truthfully no words have to be spoken!!!)

And well... they had found and conquered the trouble!


These pics are always my fav of our group....no matter where we are physically or emotionally we always laugh....and for at least one weekend the world doesn't matter cause we have the 6 of us!!! Love you girls



Oh and Karessa does have video.....and it is goooooooood!!!! Black Mail!



1 comment:

  1. oooooooooooooooooo....I just love it when one of you has dirt on the others!! Makes for such fun get-togethers. I'll be calling ms. K soon!!! heheheheheh!!
    glad ya'll had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete