Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thinking this is....Chapter 3 of the Gypsy Life!!!

Friday, July 15th, 2011

So.........


Chad and I are pregnant!!!!!


I was feeling a little ruff after memorial holiday weekend and by mid week (and a long day at work) I thought I need a glass of vino!! But since i've been feeling a little off (dizzy, hungry, flu like) i'll grab a pregnancy test to be responsible before i sip the vino....



And well the results were undeniable and the wine was never opened! Maybe a few brewskys for the baby daddy!! (who is oooover the moon, by the way)



Here is a lil pic of baby McCormick (aka baby Mac) from this past Monday! Starting to look like a lil bambino! :)





We just told both families last weekend and the pics are spectacular..Post those soon...









3 comments:

  1. may I just say one thing?? WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the chills reading this post! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete