Friday, April 27, 2012

Back to work!

Friday, April 27th, 2012

So after the most glorious 12 weeks of my life....it's back to the grind.  I start work on Monday, which means sweetcheeks has to start daycare. :(

 Its a wonderful daycare and I know he will be well loved and taken care of.  We have orientation this morning and boy just gathering the "supplies" he needed before starting has been work. I swear I have more and more respect for my sweet mom (and ALL you moms) everyday! It's a lot of work.




Just wanted to share a pic and make sure everyone knows how much I love my sweet boy...ha as if you didn't know!!. :)












Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I will be holed up at home snuggling every second!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet picture. I hope this week goes well for you. I'll call you in the next few days to hear about it. Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete