Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tears and happiness....

Tuesday, May 1st, 2012


So.....I just wanted to share a sweet sweet photo that was taken when Austin Rex was just a few days old.  And today he is 3 MONTHS old!!!

So i'm a little tearful because I really want to be with him but i'm happy because i know he is being loved on and will learn a ton at his new daycare! That and his yaya is here :) and will be picking him up this afternoon!! They played all day yesterday and sent me photos and videos throughout the day. 

Its funny because this prayer kept coming to me and I havent heard it for quite awhile but it has really gotten me through all of this and i say it many many many times throughout the day: 
Lord give me strength.
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference.





No comments:

Post a Comment