Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lots of fun in tha sun!!

Tuesday, May 29th, 2012

Just wanted to share a few pics from this past weekend! It was such a fun and memorable memorial weekend! (try to say that 3 times in a row)


This picture makes me smile so much! I'm so lucky to be his mommy! Insane to think EXACTLY 1 year ago tomorrow I found out I was preggers with this lil guy!! :)


The boys in their shades!! So cool these 3 are!!

And here the cousins are hanging out together! Lilli and lil A are going to get in so much trouble!

We had a total of 8 children and Amy pointed out ALL UNDER 4 YEARS OLD!!! So crazy and such a good time to see them all swimming together!

We were laughing all weekend talking about all the good times we had all getting together and hanging at capn and yaya's Rio Bonito and now all of our offspring are playing together!! We are all quite lucky!!

2 comments:

  1. with many more to come ... cuz this ol' yaya loves, loves, loves when her chirren and grandchirren come to play!! Just makes me SO happy and realize how gooooood life is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he THE cutest baby or what?? I'm just sayin'......

    ReplyDelete