Monday, November 8, 2010

First time to LSU game at Tiger Stadium!!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Soooo i'm going to break this up in to 2 parts because there is soooooo much to show & tell!

My sweet soon to be sis-in-law and my bro-in-law invited us to the best game of the year....LSU/BAMA!!! I have been to LSU games and I have been to Tiger Stadium but never a LSU game at Tiger Stadium!! I know I know... it's a shame.



We drove 8 hours friday night and i swear i grinned ear to ear the whole way. I honestly didn't sleep a wink that night b/c i was waaaay to excited! So we get up super early, get ready and head out to start tailgating at 8:30am...Ayiyiyi!!!

So for now i'll just show pre-game stuff...


Chad and Josh...this was probably around 10ish...a few cocktails and boudin in!


Emmy will soooo be purple & gold soon!


So there is the guy Mr. Lenny that i have heard about for months...Hailey swears he makes the best jambalaya....So we finally got to give it a try and I swear it is amaaazing!! The jambalaya by itself is de-licious...but he puts gumbo over it and that just puts a whole different level of amazingness!!



Hailey's sweet mom & dad, Mr Cary and Mrs Diane..and the 4 of us. They were so kind to let us come crash their party and to take such good care of us!!! It was literally one of the best days of my life!!!

I'll post more pics later ;)

1 comment:

  1. I had a smile on my face all daylong just knowing how much fun you were having!! And makes my heart so warm to see those brothers together having so much fun....been waaay too long getting ya'll back home to play!!

    ReplyDelete