Part 2 of one of the best day of my life!!!!
Our seats......5 rows from the field post....We asked Hailey if we might catch some balls. She said nah they always go higher than our seats........
Thank goodness cause we had some goooood seats....I'll post pics of those later!
The boys cheering the Tigers on!!
sooooo you might ask yourself..."where did that ball from the 1st field goal LSU kicked go...."
batta bing...batta bang..
funny story about that...the boys were really busy trying to look super cool for the cameras when they showed the kick going through..Told all their friends to look for them. so they of course, were throwing up peace signs and looking waaaay cool. Well the kick off happened and they did not pay that ball any attention.....so it of course hit Josh...... right in his throat. Poor guy had no time to react. And we just giggled and laughed, mean while he couldn't breath...AYIYIYIYI!!!
obviously we were a bit concerned at this point....You never know when you watch Les Miles coach..
After we woooooon!!! So excited and someone was a lil sassy (as you can tell)
We had so much fun and I still look at these pictures and smile and laugh! I mean I had no idea what I was in for....Especially when LSU beats BAMA at Tiger Stadium!
"concerned"
ReplyDelete