Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A TOUCH of class....

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So while my cutie husband is away shootin stuff..... i've been catching up on some much needed girl time!! Besides the many bubble baths, the bubbly i've consumed, and the football free tv time... I've gotten to do some really fun things.

Last Friday night a few friends and I went to a really amazing concert at the House of Blues in Dallas.



The John Butler Trio is ammmmaaazing...They put on really great concert and I will def be seeing the again.



Most of you know I have a lil desire to play the banjo. Well home dude plays the banjo like a mad man....I just love the sound of it and can't wait to get after it!!






Anyway.. Sunday we decided to add a bit of class to our life and went and saw the Moscow Ballet perform the Nutcracker...It was fun but I must say the brunch before and shopping after was more enjoyable...even if we didn't stand a chance to act classy...whateves.

1 comment:

  1. R u kidding me? You've got more class in that cute brain of yours than any ol' russian ballet dancer!!!
    so glad you had such a fun week. Sometimes, girl times just need to be had and have memories made!!

    ReplyDelete