I was going through some old pics on my phone and realized I had a ton of pics of Austin's Nursery. So I figured I would post some of the pics and share his sweet room!
....Since I tend to learn more towards the ecclectic side of things, I decided I wanted to be able to just put things in his room as I found them and not stress so much on if it matched or not. I am so happy with the way it turned out and to this day love going in his room everyday! He of course is now almost 5 months old and I'm working like a crazy person so it typically doesn't look this organized but for a moment it did!
We were lucky enough to find the perfect crib and dresser that his capn got for him and the macnificent bedding that his nene bought! We are blessed!! The bedding was actually made in India by Rikshaw Designs and believe it or not the crib and dresser came from JCPenny! I love it and it turns into a full size bed!!
The sign above the closet is the song "I see the moon and the moon sees me. God bless the moon and god bless me" I remember my mom singing this to me as a kid. I actually bought this sign when we lived in Las Vegas like 9 years ago with the intention of it going in a nursery one day! ;)
I had my dad go through his old albums and pick out some of his favorites. I framed these and hung them over Austins changing area. Figured it would be a cool thing for him to look up at.
He has the Allman Brothers, Janice Joplin, the Beatles, Moody Blues, Marshall Tucker Band....to name a few...
I bought this little jewel of a piece at an antique store in McKinney, TX.
So this is the nursery!!! Every thing in here honestly has a story and a good memory of how it made it in his room.
No comments:
Post a Comment