Monday, June 25, 2012

Pool time at Casa McCormick

Monday, June 25th, 2012

Ok so this was a couple of weekends ago but I thought it was important to show off our newest addition to the back yard! We invited a few friends over and went for a little dip! Of course Lilah Jane and her bff Chad are always the first to get in! 


Here's the boys swimming in the pool with LJ!  The Quinns came over and our friends from college Sandy & Tracy.  Sandy is was my little sis in my sorority and a bridesmaid in our wedding. Although we only live like 10 minutes away from each other it's hard to get together! So it's always fun when we do.

 Jen and Sandy drinking some delightfully delcious home-made sangria!!
We had a great time and grilled burgers with fresh cut fries! All of this and I didn't even have to leave my backyard!

Classy, I know....
Sandy with Lilah Jane


 




No comments:

Post a Comment