Yep you read it right...we got down 'n dirty this weekend!
So there is this mud run that my friends did in California and I have been dying to do it. Wanted to last year but..... Austin had other plans! So this year why not! It is super tuff and I am not in the best shape right now....but oh was it fun!
I talked Jen, Jennifer(who has been running/competing for most of the year-she's really good), and Jennifer's friend Jason into it! We wore Johnny's t-shirts to support Jen and her hubby's business! Johnnys Pizza House-which is the BEST pizza you've ever had!! I mean for real. We grew up on it in Louisiana and they are the first to bring it to the Dallas area! People were coming up high fiving us and hooting and hollering b/c they loved Johnnys so much! It was really cool to see that many people had already tried it or heard of it!
See how nice and clean we were before the race!!!
We had such a fantastic time that we are now talking about doing another one in July! It is quite a challange and love that feeling of pride after you've completed it! Now I just want to do it again and do it better! ya know!!
And then on an even better note! My sweet sweet friend Corey gave birth to baby Max on Friday! It was the perfect way to start the weekend off! We are so happy he is here and can not wait to hold him! Now between us girls we have 2 girls and 2 boys!! UH OH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment