Monday, February 4, 2013

Austin Rex turns 1 Year Old!

Monday, February 4th 2013


This weekend was fantastic.  My sweet baby boy turned 1 on Friday, February 1st. It's so hard to believe!!

We planned a very special birthday party for him the day after his birthday on saturday with all his family and friends! Most of them traveled from several hours away to be with him. :) We feel so lucky to have such amazing families. 

I had the day off on Friday and I made him his favorite pancakes and added a little touch of whip cream. 
Well.......he obviously loved it



and after two bites was asking for more! And he still had a bowl full!


He then decided to clean his bowl! I have never seen him do this! :)

And the day before his birthday we got a call from his daycare that he had been doing this all day! Walking on his own!! :) my sweet sweet birthday boy!




There are some hilarious pictures from his birthday party on Saturday! I post some of those next! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment