Thursday, February 28, 2013

Austin's 1st Birthday Party--Part I

 February 28th, 2013



So i'm only 27 days late...but ya know...whatevs....


Let me tell you I had so much fun planning this party.  Thanks to good ole Pinterest I had way too many ideas.  Although they were all super cheap DIY ideas I found that there was just to many to choose from so I ended up going a bit overboard! But all I can say is it was such a fun day and baby boy loved seeing all the kids playing and running around his house. :) 




His birthday cake that was SUPPOSED to be just more for show and not so much for eating right.......wrong!!!! I had waited on giving him sweets for this moment and thought he would just taste it and be done.....wrong....The boy LOVED him some cake
Happy Birthday sweet boy..He's waiting on his bday cake


Pinterest idea.  Pics from his 1st year. Notice the LSU duct tape. whoop whoop!




going in for the first bite..It literally took him a mili-second to chow down on this cake. 

 

After all was said and done or eaten. He was completely stained PINK.  He had cake in his ears and pretty much in every crevice of his face/body! Thank goodness my sissy stepped in to clean because I had no idea what to do! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment