Tuesday, February 19, 2013

B-B-B-B 2013

Tuesday, February 19th, 2012


....I will post pics of Austin's bday after this.  I only have a few so once i get some good ones I will post those next.


So with that said. This past weekend was just pure amazingness! I know ya'll hear me talk about my girls and how much I adore them. But you see as life gets crazier we rarely are able to get together.  So we finally picked a weekend and then Mrs j was kind enough to let us all stay at her house, since it was an in between spot and we could all fit.  So in total there were 7 girls and 8 babies! Some we had never met and some we hadn't seen in a very looooong time!
We named the weekend on a whim the 4 B's 2013 ......bitches, booze, babies, and boobs.....

Adults and babies!

Zoe and Lilah watched princess movies and Max and Austin did man things! 




Zoe Lynn showing her balloon
Knox Terhune feeding Austin and Kosette goldfish!



Soooooo happy all the kids were able to be together and play. Also very happy that all the girls were able to hang out and catch up.



1 comment:

  1. my girls get better looking each year. sorry i missed the gathering. i'm a fan of some of those b's....cap

    ReplyDelete