Look how sweet!!!

Hailey & Josh!
1st night with all of us.... We had so much fun and i was sooooo excited to see a female face...It probably felt like I attacked Hailey!!

We all saw a man ride by on a bike with fish hanging down.....Well Hailey says "Did you see those WOODEN FISH" We all laughed & laughed and the boys said hahaha...."Oh Hailey, I doubt they were wooden...i've never seen a wooden fish" & I said "thank god someone's here that's on my level...." & well low & behold...THEY WERE WOODEN!!!!!!!!
AND HAILEY HAD THE LAST LAUGH!!

Captn joining in the fun!

This cool lil place in Caye Caulker, Belize...It is how we spent Easter Sunday!!! With the locals!

The boys gettn us a tasty cold beverage at the bar!!! sooooooo cool!

One of the locals.... that i hear earlier this week got in a fight with another man and hit him with a barracuda!

the best thing in the world...A "Pupusa" yep not only is it fun to say but it's yummy to eat!!!
Man, oh man.........precious kids and a pretty cute cap'n, too! I'm a pretty lucky mom and bride!!
ReplyDelete"Hailey had the last word"!!!!!!! She will never let us forget you just said that!!!! hahahahahaha.....Touche!!
Looks like you are still having an amazing time! Miss you guys, keep updating!
ReplyDelete