Friday, April 2, 2010

Guatemala & Beyond

Friday, April 2nd 2010

Here a just a few scattered pics of Guatemala and some of Belize!


The local watering hole in Livingston, Guatemala




This lil guy waited his turn..








he was the ice cream man...you should see the hill he has to push his cart up!

one of the homes along the Rio Dulce..



Beautiful Belize!!!!

Queens Cayes, Belize...we snorkeled here and saw more fish then ever before!

There was a storm coming in and i thought it was so beautiful!!


We have so many stories that I will tell as they come to me…so it might be a lil scattered for the next few blogs….! HA! But as most of you know that's just how this lil brain works!


But right now we are going to pick up Josh & Hailey!!!! Sooooooooo excited!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Still so amazing, what memories you're making, it's absolutely beautiful, and I know I've said this, I'm sooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete