Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Gone Fishn

Tuesday, April 27th 2010

Captn and Chad reeling it in!


Well we have been fishing the high seas…..and well lets just say our first expedition was a super success!!!! On our way into Livingston after the night sail we caught a Sailfish that was huuuuuge…about 150lbs and it was a beauty…..I was in charge of video and picture taking and it was quite the task….the fish was really heavy and the boys were both trying to hold it and pose….

Well anyway we let our dear lil fish go and sent em with good vibes and then about 30 mins later chad see’s another one jump so we swish over there on the s

ail boat and bam! Another one…Sailfish….again huge at about 150lbs… we were all pretty stoked about them…I’ve never seen a sailfish before much less two in a half hour! Wowzers…

Here are a few other catches that we’ve made along the way…

I think this bad boy may have weighed in at a woping 8lbs! OOOOOOH YEAH!

We thought we finally had the big TUNA....but.......


Josh and his catch that he released!

No comments:

Post a Comment